Friday, January 21, 2011

Better a day late, then never

Okay, if you are one of the two friends who have added to your family this week you are not allowed to see these cards yet - and you both know who you are, so just click the back button right away, or you will have to practice your surprised look for when I do get these cards to you!!!

I have been spending the last few days working on two baby cards.  The card pictured here is for a really good friend who has become a Grandmama for the first time.  She loves the grunge or vintage look, so I distressed and inked the new K & Company Julianne paper to match the adorable teddy bear image I borrowed from another friend.  For the inside of the card I used the same grunged paper and stamped a beautiful sentiment from CC Designs Baby Sentiments.

         



The next card is for a friend who has been blessed with her first child, a beautiful little girl.  I kept changing my mind about which image to use, but finally fell in love with both of these adorable House Mouse Images, and since I couldn't decide which one was my favorite, I just had to use one for the inside of the card.  The lace is from my stash and the embossing on the white cardstock was done with a Crafts Too embossing folder.  The sentiments are from a Baby set from Cloud 9 Designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment