Friday, February 18, 2011

A Friend's Challenge

Recently I spent an enjoyable day coloring with a very good friend, and during the day she gave me a 6 x 6 pad of paper that she had bought some time ago and didn't know what to do with it.  So the challenge was on - create a card or two using the paper from the Nikki Sivils "Willow Bee" line.  Here's the result of the first card I have finished with this cute line of paper.  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is called "Ben", and guess what - it's colored with Copics.  To my friend, I hope you love the finished project!



1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! You Rocked that paper!! I hope this is one of our cards for class because I'm totally willing to share that paper with everyone.
    Thanks for dusting off a older paper pack and bringing it back to life.
    I knew you could Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete