Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Fun

Don't you just want to join in the fun that this couple is experiencing?  I love Art Impressions stamps, and this one is a favorite.  It's from the Still Livin' collection and is entitled Jump In ( available at OCS ).  This weeks challenge at Art Impressions is Happy Summer!!, and I think this card says it all.
I colored the image with my Copics, fussy cut and then mounted it on little springs that I made ( makes the image wiggle and jiggle ).  Additional dimension was added on the goggles, water wings, and inner tube with Judikins Diamond Glaze, and I also fussy cut some of the fish from an extra piece of designer paper and popped them up with foam dots.  The dp is Fancy Pants Beach Babe collection.  The sentiment is included with the stamp from AI.  Here's a close up of the dimension:
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Art Impressions #18 Happy Summer!! -
Penny's Paper-Crafty - #54 Summer

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is truly stunning!! I love it!! Thanks for joining Art Impressions Challenge#18!!
    Hugs,
    Soili-Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! I love the images and your fantastic colouring! I hope I'm still that energetic when I'm that age! What a fun sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete