Friday, March 23, 2012

Sundays With Crissy Challenge

The theme for this month's challenge at Sundays with Crissy is Animals.  I have owned several of Crissy's images from High Hopes stamps for awhile now, so this was the perfect opportunity to use one - this is "North Wood Stack".

The image was colored with Copics as usual, matted on layers of cardstock, then mounted on the dp which is from Simple Stories Generations line.  The pearls were made with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen, and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.

Pattie's Creations Challenge - #40 Anything Goes
Phindy's Place Challenge - #98 Animal Planet
Stampin for the Weekend - #6 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Fab funky card. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Not only do I love this image, I love your card! Your coloring is awesome! Fantastic! I am your newest follower. I have been looking around your blog and your creations are fabulous!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card though I think that poor Moose must be fed up with that lot on top of him. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Thanks for joining us at Patties Creations Challenge.
    Margy (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love this image, your coloring and your design.
    I am so glad you joined us for the Phindy's Place challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete