Saturday, November 24, 2012

You Deserve a Break Today

 
 
I finally get to show you all the card that I had published - WOOHOO!!!!  It was one of my goals this year to get a card in a magazine, and this sweet card was chosen to be in Designed to Color's August/September issue.
 
The image is Saturated Canary's "Multitasking Mama" colored with Copics, and the card layout was the sketch that was provided by Designed to Color.
 
Designed to Color just announced the submission call for their April/May issue, you can check it out here!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ This card is for me^_^
    Made me smile:)) Fabulous image:)
    Happy weekend dearest Shari,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm not surprised, this is one fabulous card! I can so relate to Krista's gorgeous image!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Shari, you really are so talented so Im not surprised they wanted to print it, its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete