Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Easter

The Easter holiday is only a short week away, so today I have another Easter card to show you all.  I was lucky enough to purchase several sets of the fabulous Hanglar Strangler stamps a couple of years ago, including this Easter bunny boy.


I have colored the image with Copics, then matted and mounted the image on paper from Authentique's Hope collection.  I stamped the Happy Easter sentiment on creme ribbon and adhered it to the hands of the bunny boy.  Accents of  bronze ribbon complete the card front.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I adore the ribbon you've added, it looks so good!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Shari, this is a fabulous card! Love the image and papers but the clever way you've added the ribbon is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete