Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tiniest Thing

 
 When Holly from Eat Cake Graphics, sent all of her design team members these three little bird stamps, I knew that I could use them in many different ways.  This is my second card featuring the birds (the previous card was on my blog back on February 16 ).
 

 
Little Birdie Standing Looking Down, Little Birdie Sitting, and Little Birdie Lying Down are all colored with Copics, then fussy cut and placed on the grapevine wreath, that was cut with a Memory Box die.  The branches of green leaves are also from a Memory Box die, flowers are from Prima, and the tiny buttons are from my stash.  Dp is from Bird Song by First Edition Papers, and the sentiment is an oldie from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you did a bang up job on this one. I had a hard time with them. Such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete