Friday, November 1, 2013

November Challenge Theme


Welcome to a new monthly challenge for One Crazy Stamper, where we would like you to celebrate November with all of your gorgeous Christmas cards.  My card this week has NO coloring!!!!!!  Yes that's right, I did not pick up a Copic marker, or a waterpen and my distress reinkers, to create my card, instead I experimented with Stampendous enamels and color fragments.
 
 
I started by stamping several sizes of the Just Rite poinsettia set on to red and jade cardstock with a Versa Mark Embossing Ink pad, then sprinkled them with Ranger Embossing Tinsel and used my heat gun to emboss all of them.  The jade cardstock was put aside, while I fussy cut the red poinsettia's out, then bent and layered the three varying sizes and added a gold brad to form three flowers.  I put those aside, and went back to the jade cardstock and randomly used the Versa Mark Embossing ink pad on the card front, and sprinkled the Stampendous Aged Silver Embossing Enamel over the wet ink.  To add more depth I used both the Stampendous Powder Blue Color Fragments, and the Stampendous Chiffon Color Fragments intermixed in the Aged Silver Enamel, and then heat everything up from the bottom side of the card front.  To finish the card front I attached ribbon and the finished flowers, and a sentiment that I found in my stash - the sentiment was cut with a Spellbinders die.
 
Since it's a new month there is a new challenge theme at One Crazy Stamper of Christmas projects, and if you enter you could win a fantastic prize - check out the details here.

1 comment:

  1. Girl this is so beautiful...love it, bright, love the details...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete