Thursday, December 4, 2014

Let It Snow Greetings

Hard to believe but there are only 20 days left before Christmas arrives, and I don't know about you but I am not even close to being prepared.  Somewhere I need to find more time in the days!  I did finally get the chance to color and today's card is the final result.

 
My card features another adorable image from High Hopes stamps entitled Hope For Peace Snowy that I have colored with Copics.  Lately I have been seeing cards on Pinterest and blogs that show the image with white lines, so after I finished coloring the image, I took a Sakura white glaze pen and traced over all of the black lines - the finished result really gives a different look to the image.  The image was fussy cut, then adhered to the card front along with the sentiment that is a beautiful Tattered Lace die Liquid applique adds detail to the snow around the snowman base, and glitter added to the snowflakes of the sentiment add another element.  Dp is from Simple Stories.
 
Card Recipe
Snowman - BG0000, Y0000, R0000, Colorless Blender
Reds - R27, R29, R39
Greens - G21, G24, G28
Nose - YR04, YR07
Blues - B21, B24, B26
Hat - T6, T8, T10
Scarf - YR23, YR24, YR27
 
Make sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog and check out the rest of the design teams wonderful creations and then get creative and enter the challenge to win a fabulous prize from One Crazy Stamper.


No comments:

Post a Comment