Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tie the Knot


Wow , it's been a long time since I posted anything, but the time has come to become more active on this blog.  I have been a busy lady the past two years - I went back to school at the ripe old age of 54 to become a Medical Office Assistant, and became a grandmother to two wonderful little boys.  I am also teaching Copic coloring classes at a local scrapbook store!  All of this has made me a very, very busy lady!  

The first card that I am showcasing is this pretty wedding card that was a special order quite a while ago.  It features a beautiful couple from Make It Crafty that I paired with a Memory Box die as the background.  Hope you like it!


I'm looking forward to showing you some of my creations from the last two years, plus new cards that I am now designing.  

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to see your blog come back to life!! Gorgeous wedding card :o)

    ReplyDelete