Monday, March 26, 2018

Gnomie Smile


It's been awhile since I colored with my Inktense pencil crayons so it was finally time to unzip the case and try them again.  Here's the result of playing with them.


This super cute card features two of the My Favorite Things Gnomes from the You Gnome Me stamp set and one of My Favorite Things die-namics  - Smile ( that will be available soon as it was the free die with purchase this past month from MFT).  I cut a piece of Doodlebug Design Dragon Tails paper and mounted it on to a piece of white foam, and then die cut the word giving some dimension to the card front.  The gnomes were colored with Inktense pencils, then fussy cut and popped up on the card.  The plaid flower was from my stash.   Love these little gnomes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment