Wednesday, March 28, 2018

It's a Black and White Kind of Day

It's been one of those weeks and so for today's card I decided to challenge myself to an all black and white card - something I try to do at least once a year. I think this one turned out great!!


This sweet image is "Wizarding Gnome" from the A Magical Day release at High Hopes stamps.  I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored it with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  The stars and glitter were colored with a Sakura Clear glitter pen and then I added Wink of Stella silver to the larger stars.  The star flourish is an oldie from Memory Box and the frame is an unknown brand.  The sentiment is from the same release and is available here.

Card Recipe
Copics - N0, N2, N3, N6, N10, C3, C5, T0, T2, T7, T10
Prismacolor pencils - 1058 90% Warm Grey, 1063 10% Warm Grey, 1063 50% Cool Grey, 1060 - 20%  Cool Grey, 938 White



No comments:

Post a Comment