Thursday, May 10, 2018

Making a Scene

So many card makers are creating scenic backgrounds for their images lately, so I had to try it myself.  This adorable image is the result!


The sweet "Polar Bear and Mousie" stamp from Stamping Bella seemed to be the perfect image to play with to create a background.  I started by creating the clouds using the My Favorite Things mini cloud stencil, distress ink and tools, then created the water by masking the horizon with Post It tape, and the drifts and hills stencil from My Favorite Things.  The rolling drifts of snow were created with the drifts and hills stencil as well.  The image was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils, then fussy cut and placed on the background scene.  The icebergs are cut with a die-namic from My Favorite Things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment