Thursday, April 26, 2018

Rain, rain go away!!

It's a bright beautiful day here today, but the forecast is for rain starting Sunday so I just had to color up these cute images from My Favorite Things!


The first card features one of the new release images from the set Rain or Shine, and a sentiment from Puddle Jumper.  I colored the image with Copics and Prismacolor pencils, and then added Judikin Diamond Glaze to the boots and rain coat.  The card design is based on the Wednesday sketch challenge #382 at My Favorite Things.

This second card is also from the newest release at My Favorite Things featuring the boy image from Puddle Jumper, ducks from the Rain or Shine stamp set, and a sentiment from the Anything but Basic Birthday Wishes set.  

I am entering the first card into the MFT challenge - 


No comments:

Post a Comment